10 November 2011

Shauna

Unfortunately for some reason my photo of Shauna disappeared! I decided to post this one anyway, partly because it was such a great conversation and I want it documented, and also because I know Shauna will be checking this out. (Sorry Shauna!) Trust me people, she's a beautiful woman and she had a very cute tiny puppy with her.

Q: What's the most fun you've ever had?
A: The first day I met my fiance on the Greyhound bus. We randomly bumped into each other at the gym six months later and have now been together for ten years.

Q: What do you worry about?
A: I'm not really a worrier. It's more, 'water of a duck's back', than about worrying for me.

Q: If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go and who would you take?
A: I'd go to Paris with my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment