30 November 2011

Jennifer


Q: What's the most fun you've ever had?
A: The year I lived and worked in Amsterdam, when I was 19 years old. I left my worries at home, and had a year of wild and crazy times. My eyes were opened to how good life can be, and how big the world is.

Q: What do you worry about?
A: I worry about not doing enough, being enough, and having enough.

Q: If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go and who would you take?
A: I would go to the ocean to find some blue whales, maybe to the California coast. I would take my entire family.

3 comments:

  1. what a nice bathroom behind you!
    Your hair is going to be so Tami Taylor soon! That's the best Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Tiffany! I knew you'd recognize our bathroom. It's a special place! Love all y'all!

    ReplyDelete